Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa!

Monday is my dad's 68th birthday. He is still recovering after his bout of pneumonia and stay in the hospital and since our whole family is fighting colds and sore throats, we won't be able to see him :(. I recorded the girls singing Happy Birthday to him (with a quick message from me at the end) so he knows that we are thinking about and missing him.

Happy Birthday Dad! I Love You!
Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Happy Birthday Papa
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

2 comments:

Julie L. said...

Betsy--what an adorable little video--your dad will just love it, I'm sure! Happy Birthday to him...I hope he is getting stronger every day.

Life with my BOYS! said...

What a great greeting for your Dad!! I love the flash of the camera to his "big girl" for you to say Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Laney!