Today was a long day. I am battling an awful cold. This morning was Part 1 of the state math test~my kiddos did really well :). Then I got a call at about 1:20 that Emily was sick so I had to leave school to pick her up. Since my dad is still in the hospital my mom wasn't available. Fortunately, our school is so good about covering when something comes up so I was able to leave. The doctor says it's just a cold that has triggered an asthma episode so we are all about inhalers and cough medicine for the next few days!
But, it's the little things that make a long day end on a high note. We were heading upstairs tonight when the following exchange happened:
Erin: Mommy! Sissy said I a baby.Emily: You are a baby. Erin: No I not! Mommy! Sissy said I a baby!Mommy: Erin is actually a toddler.Erin: Nooo!Mommy: What are you Erin?Erin: I me. My name is Erin.Don't you just love it?!
In honor of Erin declaring her identity, I included a couple pics from this weekend at the Museum of Play.
2 comments:
Hope that everyone is feeling better tonight! Praying that you Dad is better too and resting at home tonight!!! Keep you all in my thoughts!
MOlly
so cute.....what a great story! I hope you and Emily are feeling better, and congrats to your class for doing great on the test. Prayers to your dad and mom, too.
Post a Comment