Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Easter 2009
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


We had a nice Easter weekend. My parents came over to color Easter eggs on Saturday then we took the girls to the park. Dave practiced baseball with Emily (t-ball starts soon) and I took Erin to the playground. It was cold so we only stayed out for about 20 minutes but the fresh air felt good!

The Easter Bunny was very good to the girls bringing them some yummy candy and the Bolt and Madagascar 2 DVDs. Bolt is the first (and only, so far) movie Erin has seen in the theater. Emily's been to a few, one of which was Madagascar 2. My cousin Lisa, her husband John, and son Luke came for brunch. Her son Jacob was with his dad for the day...we missed him. Our dear friend Ruby came as well. We had a wonderful time. We don't get to see Lisa and her family often enough but we make the most of the time we have! Hinty (Aunt Sharon) gave the girls a bag full of goodies, including quick-dry nail polish because she knows how much they love painting their nails (toes and fingers) and how much I love the quick-dry polish! Grandma and the girls had their fingers and toes painted. I just had my fingers done. (I had a pedi last week so no one was touching my toes. :))

Emily has school all this week :( so Erin and I are hanging out :). I am hoping to work on potty training this week. Erin is much more challenging that Emily was.

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.

1 comment:

Julie L. said...

Betsy--it was so nice to sit right in front of your mom in church on Easter morning...we had a great time chatting with her after church!

looks like you had an amazing Easter...lots of fun! Does smilebox give you the option to print those pages? they look so pretty! Hopefully I can get my photos uploaded soon! :)

Hope Emily has fun in t-ball! Catie is doing soccer for the first time.