Saturday, January 17, 2009

Click to play Fun Times
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


We've had some fun times over the last few weeks. My wonderful friend Molly and I had a girls day (shopping at Sephora, lunch, Starbucks) while our husbands went to the movies. We celebrated Christmas with my mom's cousins which is always a nice time.

We were supposed to go bowling with friends on New Year's Eve morning but Emily was sick (off and on that week ~ tonsils out on February 9...) so we took the girls on New Year's Day since she was feeling better. They had a great time...and no balls were dropped on any wee toes! There are some photos from that day. We met our friends the Lambertons at Chuck E. Cheese on Friday for some pizza and fun. Sorry no pics...I was too busy chasing Erin around :).

On Saturday, I went to my friend Audra's to celebrate her 40th birthday with a bunch of her best girlfriends. It was a fun time...we even made it to midnight! I enjoyed meeting her neighbor friends, too. Then, I stayed in my pjs all day Sunday.

This past Thursday night, we went to see Disney on Ice. The girls loved it. Emily picked out a Cinderella figure and Erin chose Ariel (no surprise there!). There's nothing like a Disney show to bring out the child in you. I have included a few pics of the girls and the castle. I'm still getting used to my new camera so I didn't have my camera set quite right for show pics...oops!

Stay warm!

2 comments:

Life with my BOYS! said...

Don't ya just love Smileboxes!!! Those girlies are so cute!! Tell them I send my love and we (you and I) must get together again soon! Enjoy your day off tomorrow!

Julie L. said...

Sounds like a great couple weeks! We went to Disney on Ice, too!--Sunday at 5 p.m. show--wasn't it AWESOME! The girls were in awe...we ended up getting suckered into the $10 cotton candy packages with the crowns attached! (Mouse ears=moneypit! ) hee hee