Wednesday, January 28, 2009

First Haircut

Erin has needed a haircut for awhile. I have avoided it because that means having to admit she's getting to be a big girl! After snips for snarls and some bang trimming of her own (yep...that's my girl!), I finally had to take the plunge. She did great! She was cooperative and enjoyed the attention. Erin is so proud of her new 'do. My baby's getting older...and looks it now, too!

Click to play Erin's 1st Haircut
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

2 comments:

Julie L. said...

oooh, Betsy--she is so cute! THe 'do looks adorable! What a great job she did!

I know...it is hard to cut that sweet little wispy hair isn't it!? Anna needs her bangs cut again, but I keep putting it off! :)

Life with my BOYS! said...

So cute and what a good girl she was!! Definitely makes her look more of a little girl, but the bangs are so sweet!!!