Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Fun

Click to play Christmas Fun
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


We had a wonderful Christmas. My parents, Aunt Sharon, and our dear friend Ruby came over. We had a nice day relaxing and watching A Christmas Story. My cousin Katy and her daughter Joan came over later.

The girls had a great time opening their presents. Emily is an old pro, of course, and Erin was really aware of everything so much more this year. They both got lots of fun, unique games from Discovery Toys and Hearthsong which we have played everyday over vacation. Katy and Joan brought the girls gift cards for Build-A-Bear, as did my parents, so we will be having a fun-filled day soon! Dave bought me a new digital camera~a small point-and-shoot that I can carry in my purse. I wanted something that I could easily take with me without a separate bag. It's a fantastic little camera. My parents bought me a Cricut machine for my scrapbooking. It's awesome! My mom had asked me about it a couple months ago and I never caught on that she was fishing. And, when Mom and I went on our usual bargain shopping spree the afternoon of the 26th, I found cartridges for it at JoAnn's marked 5o% off then another 50% off of that. Lovin' it!! Dave got satellite radio for his car which he has been wanting. He's been enjoying it.

2 comments:

Life with my BOYS! said...

What fun you guys had on Christmas! I love all the clips in Erin's hair and the pic with her and Papa is wonderful! Hope you enjoyed that last part of break! Chat with you soon!

Julie L. said...

great photos of Christmas! glad you had a wonderful time...two weeks off went fast, didn't it!? :)